These pages will provide information on particular issues for the Association relating to England. ALGAO: England is the national ALGAO body for England.
Meeting papers (members only)
Historic Environment: Local Authority Capacity (HELAC)
HELAC is a joint initiative developed by the Local Government Group, the Association of Local Government Archaeological Officers, the Institute of Historic Building Conservation, the Planning Officers Society and English Heritage. The partners worked with local councils in exploring ways to deliver local historic environment services during a time of shrinking public sector budget. Reports on the five pilot areas, and three other case studies, are now available from the HELM website.
Alliance to Reduce Crime against Heritage (ARCH)
ARCH is a new voluntary national network which will take forward initiatives to tackle heritage crime and galvanise local action as part of the Heritage Crime Programme.
- East of England - View member contact details
- East Midlands - View member contact details
- London - View member contact details
- North East - View member contact details
- North West - View member contact details
- South East - View member contact details
- South West - View member contact details
- West Midlands - View member contact details
- Yorkshire and Humber - View member contact details
Click for information on Regional Research Frameworks
Consultation responses: ALGAO:England
Consultation responses from the past two years are listed below. To view consultation responses older than two years, see our consultation response archive.