Collectively member services provide a range of outreach and community activities to increase understanding of the historic environment and to encourage a wide range of involvement in its management, conservation, investigation and promotion. Increased online access to historic environment information is a key element of this but the range of activities includes lectures, conferences, exhibitions, open days, education resources and community projects.
Local authority community engagement:
- Case studies
- Links to member authority web pages:
- Cambridgeshire County Council Community Archaeology pages
- Perth and Kinross Heritage Trust - Get involved
- West Berkshire Historic Environment in Community Planning
- Manchester Community Projects - Greater Manchester Archaeology Federation